Re: [IRCA] TAs on the West Coast tonight

Re: [IRCA] TAs on the West Coast tonight

Hi Nick/all:

Things stayed fairly tame and generally deteriorated here as well,
although 864-Paris came up for a while in order to // with their Web
stream, and 756-Deutschlandfunk was strong enough to almost // with the
web stream.  675, 693 and 1134 came and went throughout the night, 1215-UK
was up for a bit with music, and 963 (presumed Pori) again made a late
splash around 0600 UTC.

Kevin