[IRCA] Nfld Digest

In Nfld, Jean Burnell and Saul Chernos have Afghanistan 1296 best ever for either of us ... really solid. Lots of Libyans, but also good north into UK, also Sankt Petersburg on 1188, 612 Maroc.

Didn't clue in till tonight that Algeria 891 is off, perhaps for good (story there???) - Portugal R Sim jingle and Port Pop rather strong, something else there too.

Nothing truly far out though Nigeria 917 was pretty good.

Jean had very weak JJ on his Perseus recording on 774. I was fast asleep, we only had plain wire out then, and cx seemed bad. Improved though this eve. Wires now fully functional. Got a late start yesterday afternoon.

Rain and wind and snow headed our way this week. Black flies today.

No sign of Big L on 1395...it was supposed to have started by now.

Saul