Re: [IRCA] OK, so what's on 594: TPs Orcas Island.

At 16:43 11/15/2009, you wrote:
>In truth, by body count standards, it was a poor morning... About half the "normal" number in audio, high and low and generally, the audio was poor.  On the other hand, there were some real interesting things.

This was my morning to sleep in, which sounds wise by others' reports.   John, however, is illustrating my mantra that "conditions aren't bad, just different".....you just have to find out which direction they are being different from before you quit in disgust, though of  course an open path from the middle of the Southern Ocean isn't all that helpful.

So far as I know NHK2 was still signing off at 1540 and 1600UT this last week, but maybe they've changed again, at least for their Sunday night.   I wonder if JOBB was just really in the murk at that time? There was a period yesterday when they were way under unID'd music.

best wishes,

Nick