Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] AOR 7030 Plus - urgent questions

You're in Newfoundland?  Is there a Dxpedition there?

-----Original Message-----
From: amfmtvdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amfmtvdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chernos Saul
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 8:41 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMFMTVDX] AOR 7030 Plus - urgent questions

Stupid me. In Nfld. Forgot manual for AOR7030 Plus. Haven't set a couple
functions in a year.

Can someone tell me how to (he says sheepishly) set the time (I want UTC)
and program frequencies into the memory?

My intuition is not working.

Brief DX notes after setting up wires:

Finland is really taking over 963. I'm not sure from the Euro-African MW
Guide if it's 24h or not. Anyone know?

Monaco 702, Spain 666, and one other Spain I can't recall in on a temporary
North Wire we set up hastily before dark.

Thanks.

saul

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net