[IRCA] TP's on Thursday - much improved

Contrarian that I am, I'm going to disagree with everyone else and say that TPs were good this morning. In fact, the best they've been since last Saturday.

After several days of ho-hum/mediocre/so-so/humdrum/same'ol-same'ol DX, there were a few interesting things to be had today. I recorded a bit of the band (700-900 kHz) for couple of hours around 0800-1000 UT, and low-mid band towards sunrise. There was lots of activity both times, though nothing was all that strong. The domestic splatter seemed to be worst than usual, making it harder to hear some stations that otherwise had decent signal strength

Here's the summary

Really good audio (a native speaker could understand most of it, at least for a brief time)
594    Japan
747    Japan

Somewhat OK audio (a native speaker could understand some of it some of the time)
639    China
666   Japan //594
693   Japan
729    Mix of Japan and China
738   Mix of Taiwan and Korea
774   Japan
828   Japan, with bits of China in background

Marginal audio (recognizable as to program content but mostly not good enough to comprehend)
549    Russia
603   Unid
621   Unid Chinese
648 Russia, sometimes good for a few seconds, but mostly bashed around by CISL splatter
576   Russia, decent signal but too much KVI splash
702   Unid, probably Japan
756   China
783   Unid(s), sounded like CC at times, unid language at other times
819   N Korea
846   weak pips, not sure whose
855   N Korea
1026   2 Chinese stations, one possibly Beijing
1035   CNR, with echoey audio
1053   Unid
1071 weak M&W in language that didn't sound like CC or JJ, possibly Tagalog 1257, definitely Chinese 1308
1098   Unid, possibly Nei Menggu in Mongolian 1305
1107    Unid
1116    Unid
1134   Japan or Korea, too much CKWX splash to tell
1206   Yanbian

Carriers (sometimes with real or imaginary bits of audio)
531 558 567 585 657 792 1044 1125 1179

Bruce in Seattle
SDR-IQ receiver, K9AY antenna