[IRCA] Who the Heck is on 234 LW

Not too much beside Droitwich was doing at 0500 on MW, so I dropped down to longwave on a lark and caught something on 234 kHz. Initially, it was at a listenable level, but by 0525, it had slid to murmur level.... I am not at all good on European languages. It sounded sorta like Russian/German/ or what I think is the Germanic sounding Dutch. Is this RT Luxembourg??? Or something else entirely....

Even more ignorant than usual on Orcas Island,

John Bryant