[IRCA] MN 0615 & 0713 UTC English on 1008??

[IRCA] MN 0615 & 0713 UTC English on 1008??

I thought it seemed English as at 0615 I could tell woman said something about Communism. At 0713, another slight brief fade-up, with man seemingly in English? Is this possible at all that someone could be here in English? Or maybe another languge where a few of their words are pronounced about the same as in English? Thanks in advance for any info. 73, George S., MN  (using Eton E1 w/8" Quantum loop).