[IRCA] 2 new ultralight loggings on 1700

[IRCA] 2 new ultralight loggings on 1700

Two new loggings with the prison ultralight (Sony SRF-39FP) today on 1700:

1700 KKLF Richardson TX, 1820 EST noted with SMU football v. Rice, promos for SMU basketball, soccer and other sports. This station is // KTCK-1310, which is SMU's flagship per http://smumustangs.cstv.com/multimedia/smu-broadcast.html

1700 WEUP Huntsville, AL, 1830 EST fighting off KKLF with high-octane gospel songs, ID as "WEUP...24 hour gospel power"

Most of my DX is now done with Grundigs (G5, YB400) or the ultralight. My legendary 1978 Panasonic RF-2200 has been virtually retired, hence I call it "receiver emeritus" in DDXD-East.

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON