[IRCA] New QSLs

810    Scotland, Glasgow, BBC, received a no detail QSL letter in 22d
for CD report. Basically they thanked me for the report and they were
pleased I heard their broadcast. V/S:  Jacqui MacDonald-BBC
Information-Scotland. Address:BBC-PO Box 1922, Glasgow G2 3WT Scotland.
Even though I would have liked something a bit more detailed, I am
pleased they confirmed anything considered the BBC office in London past
replies.  At least it is something and I have a new country QSL'd. MW
QSL: 3007  (PM-OR)

1998.5    VE7DXR    Canada, Victoria, Amateur Beacon QSL in 10d for CD
report. V/S: Nick Hall-Patch, Operator. Running 40w with a loaded 14m
sloper.
(PM-OR)

73,

Patrick