[IRCA] Two More ULR TA's on West Coast-- 1377-France and 756-Germany

[IRCA] Two More ULR TA's on West Coast-- 1377-France and 756-Germany

Hello All,

The signal levels were nothing to shout about, but two more TA's (and two
more countries) have been received on the modified C.Crane SWP, inductively
coupled to the 6' sided ("nasty weather") PVC loop here in rainy Puyallup,
WA.

1377-France was up and down all evening, with brief periods of audio
including a female announcer in French at 0240. 756-Germany didn't have much
signal until its apparent sunrise peak around 0443, when it was heard with easy
 listening music. Brief recordings were made of both, but like the signal
levels,  they are nothing to shout about. I guess not all the TA's can boom
in like  1134-Croatia :-)

So now the TA count here is up to 5 (675-Radio Maria, 693-BBC,
756-Deutschlandfunk, 1134-Croatia and 1377-France). Only 65 more TA's to go  before
getting the "Master Ultralight TA DXer" award-- guess I better clear  off a
nice space on the wall :-)

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)