Re: [IRCA] west coast TA's

Hi Nick and Nigel,

Thanks for your TA reports.

Here I had weak audio from 1134-Croatia tonight, threshold audio from
693-BBC (received on October 21 at a better level) and strong carriers on  756
and 765. An interesting night, but not one of the better ones-- maybe we are
getting spoiled?

73, Gary

In a message dated 11/5/2009 9:50:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
nhp@xxxxxxxx writes:

At 04:51  11/6/2009, you wrote:
>Checked the radio as soon as I got back, and  found an interesting
assortment of carriers and some audio. (not always on the  expected freqs either)
>Some of the unusual ones I've noted are Libya on  1449, French on 1125
(Belgium??), a mix on 1485,  and a possible  N.Ireland on 1341.

It's been pretty interesting here also Nigel, but  very erratic, and rarely
more than poor signal strength .   Almost  certain of Romania on 1152
(which would be a new country), have ID'd  Switzerland on 765, and have heard a
woman in what sounded FF on 1206,   but not properly ID'd yet.   702 has had
a big carrier on 701.9987,  but no signs of audio.   This in addition to the
usual suspects w/  some audio on 855, 1134, 1215, 1377,  1422.

Nick

original  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
its  editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information:  http://www.ircaonline.org