[IRCA] Grundig G8 stand

Has anyone's Grundig G8 stand broken?  Mine has. I don't think I'll replace it. I had the same problem with my DX-398 but the replacement stand broke after awhile. C. Crane sells an expensive stand that I may go for.

The G8 is a very interesting radio. It has some neat features and some pretty strange behaviors but mine doesn't have the AM sensitivity problem some have experienced. I have three locals a mile away but haven't gotten around to checking out whether the DSP solves any problems or creates any on adjacent frequencies. As some of you know my wife died four months ago after a two year battle with two different cancers. Since then spinning the dial has been a very low priority.