Re: [IRCA] Great sense of relief

Mr. Callarman--I was very elated to read that you found your photographs! I was hoping that they would turn up somewhere. We were all very happy to have you join us at the IRCA convention. While on the subject, Mr. Wien who helped me greatly in the hosting of the event is still missing some of his classic DX Monitors that were set out for display. If somebody accidentally scooped them up, I'm sure that he'd be very grateful for their return. I've been revisiting the convention through all those awesome photographs which can be linked into on the IRCA website. Best wishes and good DX!!  Mike Sanburn  KG6LJU