Re: [IRCA] Faith Radio 1170 is NOT WKFL!!

Re: [IRCA] Faith Radio 1170 is NOT WKFL!!

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
I *JUST* got off the phone with WKFL's Programming/Technical Consultant.
WKFL IS NOT on the air and has NOT been in months. It has NOT done Gospel
under current ownership and has NO plans to. When it is on the air, and in
THIS CASE, when they GET BACK on the air, it is/has been/will be SPORTS with
SPORTING NEWS RADIO.

Any trace to Gospel music and WKFL is OLD INFORMATION from the previous
ownerhsip, Walker Broadcasting. When current ownership, TalkNSports leased
out WKFL, it was to a SPANISH operator, NOT Gospel.

I will keep looking and see if I can figureout who this is you're hearing as
"Faith Radio 1170"

Paul Walker
www.facebook.com/onairdj
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx
OK Paul...well thanks for the Detective work...and it's back to the Drawing Board again!! This has got to be something fairly NEW on the air...or a very recent Programming Change for some station as there is absolutely NOTHING on the Web...and Nobody else appears to heave heard this...even though I've heard it twice in the past 18 Hours!!

I guess I'll just keep listening to it til they finally give a CALL, a CITY, a LOCAL Ad or whatever it takes to ID this...or wait til somebody else gets lucky and hears it with the needed info!!

Thanks to all that are offering advice and info on this Mystery Station. I appreciate the efforts....

Regards........ROB VA3SW