Re: [IRCA] UNID Need Help Please.....1170 FAITH RADIO....Southern Gospel

Re: [IRCA] UNID Need Help Please.....1170 FAITH RADIO....Southern Gospel

WKFL may or may not be silent, but any listing showing them as "Faith Radio"
is old and has to do with the old owner, Walker Broadcasting (Keith Walker,
not related to me). WKFL is owned by TalkNSports and when it IS on the air,
it runs Sporting News Radio. It is usually pretty good about signing off and
signing on at the proper times.

The person who owns WKFL is from the town I currently work in and is good
friends with my best friend, so if something had ahnged, I'd probably find
out.

Paul Walker