Re: [IRCA] Logging a complete state

I have the same problem with Maryland, as I don't have Maryland
clinched.  I am missing 6 Maryland stations, including the stations on
900 (Laurel) and 1600 (Rockville), both of which are covered by
Delaware stations.  Even the two 1590 stations (Glen Burnie and Ocean
City) are real tough to log.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE