[IRCA] KEOR 1120 OK back on

The station hijacked from Atoka to `Catoosa` OK, axually closer to Sperry in the woods on the N side of Tulsa, and moved to 1120 in order to free 1110 to cram yet another AM station into The Metroplex, and now pending a large power increase for that --- had not been heard since March as the sale to local Catholics fell thru. I have been checking 1120 every day or two, whenever I`m in the car in the daytime, with a handy preset (must not call them pushbuttons any more).

Never heard until today Oct 30 at 2014 UT, same music-only fill format as before, pauses between cuts, from CD player at site? Never any announcements, and no legal ID in a few minutes either side of hourtops I made sure to monitor around 2100 and 2200 UT.

By 2200 heavy SAH of about 4 Hz from KMOX, which is gaining the upper hand. KEOR should go off NLT LSS, who knows? Which will change on November 1, of course.

FCC data for this 2 kW daytimer
http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/srsstime?dlat=36&mlat=18&slat=31.00&dlon=95&mlon=58&slon=25.00&tzone=B

shows Oct SR/SS is 1230-2345 UT;
November SR/SS is  1300-2315 UT

I assume they are back on the air just to keep the license active, so may not last long. Unless they have a new buyer they are warming up for.

Last transfer approved at
http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/app_det.pl?Application_id=1290309

was to the Catholic Diocese of Tulsa as of 3/17/09, but as we found out from Bruce Winkelman a couple months later, that deal fell thru:
http://www.w4uvh.net/dxld9044.txt
(Glenn Hauser, Enid OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)