Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:31:00 -0700
From: mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx (Patrick Martin)
	Club of	America)
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Disheartening discovery

John,

I am sorry to hear this. I sure hope that the album shows up. I don't
take veries to conventions, as I can be forgetful. I would love to show
some QSLs, but I don't want to lose them. I have taken them to DXer
GTG's, but they are safe at someone's house, even if I forgot them, but
at a motel convention room, anything can happen.  You have a beautiful
collection of pictures too.

73,

Patrick