Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] 770 UNID...Christian Rock and SRN News??? Anyone Else hearing this????

Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] 770 UNID...Christian Rock and SRN News??? Anyone Else hearing this????

Russ Edmunds wrote:
"Your Family Friendly Station" or "Your Family Station" are staples with that format - I wouldn't use that to determine anything.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]

***************************

The online stuff says that WYRV uses the
Slogan..."YouRadio"...so I still don't know if this is them
or not???

Is there anyone near this Station in Virginia that can
confirm what we're hearing???

I'm tending to believe this is WYRV ON LATE.......But????

73...ROB

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA
Russ......Thanks for the Help??? on this??? As my message above stated..I was tending to believe this was them....BUT....as I said...I still don't know if this is them or not?? I wasn't planning on using that for anything...just letting you know what I heard!!...and hoping someone Local to the Station could offer more on the subject.

I do want to thank Bill Dvorak of Wisconsin who sent along some "Helpful" Information about WYRV....however.

73..ROB VA3SW