Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] 770 UNID...Christian Rock and SRN News??? Anyone Else hearing this????

Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] 770 UNID...Christian Rock and SRN News??? Anyone Else hearing this????

John Cereghin wrote:
No, they never did ID. No sort of local announcements between songs from that woman announcer.

If it is WYRV, their website is no help at all. But I did not hear any "Amen 770" liners.

John Cereghin

OK Guys.....I hung in with this Station for over 2 Hours. It was in/out with Contemporary Christian Rock Music and announcements by a Female from time to time. There was long periods of time where they disappeared...but always faded back up.

Christian Rock in quite strong @ 0000-0004 when Female spoke and Said what sounded to me like......

"Your Family Friendly Station"???????

Paul Robertson on the ODXA List says he heard ID's that sounded like......

"Your Family Station"

The online stuff says that WYRV uses the Slogan..."YouRadio"...so I still don't know if this is them or not???

Is there anyone near this Station in Virginia that can confirm what we're hearing???

I'm tending to believe this is WYRV ON LATE.......But????

73...ROB

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA