Re: [IRCA] 770 UNID...Christian Rock and SRN News??? Anyone Elsehearing this????

Re: [IRCA] 770 UNID...Christian Rock and SRN News??? Anyone Elsehearing this????

The UnID CCR station hasn't been in for a half hour now. 780-WBBM IBOC is
bad. I did hear a KKTL ID which makes me think that may have been what I
heard at 0228 UTC. :/

Spain is in pretty good tonite on 774...

Chris Knight
Fort Lupton, CO