Re: [IRCA] Laptop computer requirements for an SDR or similar receiver.

Re: [IRCA] Laptop computer requirements for an SDR or similar receiver.

Exactly. I've got quite a few cassettes from the '80s, but they don't
provide the same thrill as being able to relive an entire night's worth of
DXing from another era.