Re: [IRCA] I'm travelling in the Pacific in November: Any DXers out there?

Re: [IRCA] I'm travelling in the Pacific in November: Any DXers out there?

Hi Walt,

I have forwarded your message to the Yahoo Ultralightdx list. Out of the
413 members now in our ULR enthusiast group, we have 5 active ones in
Australia, and 4 in New Zealand.

73, Gary

In a message dated 10/26/2009 10:35:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,