[IRCA] TA carriers in Central Indiana

Hi;

I fired up my 20 or so year old Realistic DX-400 (barefoot) the last two
nights and after switching the unit to SSB/CW mode, I could zero beat
some TA carriers.  The strongest each night was 1134.  I also listened
to my much newer Grundig S-350 and could get snippets of audio on 1134,
Sunday night.  Nothing on the Eton E-100 but KWKH slop.  Sounded like
music but just barely audio.  This is my first TA audio.  This is
encouraging as the conditions, according to the generated emails,
haven't looked so good.

73,
Dave Hascall
Indy