[IRCA] TA opening on 7 Oct

With the lull in exciting TA and TP DX of the last few days I've finally had the chance to go back and check my Perseus recording for one of the great TA openings this month. The list below is a quick summary of what I logged from 0300-0430 UTC on 7 October.

531 UNID faint audio with man being interviewed
549 RUSSIA,  Mayak
576 UNID time pips, then into man talking, but too weak to determine language.
585 SPAIN RNE 1
594 GERMANY HR Info
639 SPAIN RNE 1
639 CZECH REP
675 NETHERLANDS, Radio Maria 684 SPAIN RNE1 702 UNID Slow mid-east style vocal, later what sounded like flute music. Never overly strong, but at audio level for an
hour.
720 GREENLAND
738 SPAIN RNE 1
747 NETHERLANDS, Radio 5
756 GERMANY DLF, //1269
774 SPAIN RNE1
783 GERMANY, MDR Info.
828 UNID Pop music, time pips at 0400, then into talk by man, and then woman.
846 RUSSIA, Radio Radonezh
855 SPAIN, RNE 1
855.01 ROMANIA, //1152
864 UNID  Koran recitation,possibly Egypt, no sign of France at the time.
873 GERMANY AFN
945 FRANCE, France Info
954 CZECH REP, // 639
963 FINLAND, CRI via Pori in Russian
972 GERMANY, NDR Info
999 SPAIN, COPE
1017 GERMANY, SWR
1035 ESTONIA (in Russian)
1044 SPAIN,SER
1062 DENMARK
1089 RUSSIA, Tbilisskaya
1107 SPAIN, RNE 5
1116 SPAIN, SER
1125 UNID  Very weak audio, with Arabic style music.   Possibly Libya?
1134 CROATIA
1152 ROMANIA, //855
1160.98 BULGARIA  (Tentative)
1179 ROMANIA, //855 (on top of Sweden!)
1215 UK, Absolute Radio
1224 BULGARIA,  (in Russian)
1296 UNID  - Came up a couple of times with choral music.
1314 UNID  - Up for a minute or so with talk by a man, not //RNE5 on 1107.
1341 HUNGARY, Magyar Katolikus Radio
1386.05 SPAIN, Euskadi
1422 GERMANY, DLR //1269.
1458 ROMANIA , //1152
1476 SPAIN, Euskadi, //1386
1485 SPAIN,  SER, // 1116.
1494 FRANCE, France Bleu
1530 VATICAN, Vatican Radio interval signal through KFBK, Barely discernable, but definitely there.
1458 MOLDOVA, Voice of Russia in English

Romania, Bulgaria, and Greenland were all new countries for me, so quite a night. Greenland has been target in my dreams for years! Thank goodness for Perseus! Interesting to note some of the missing stations. Usually even a modest TA opening includes France on 1377 and the UK on 1089, but they were nowhere to be found.
73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta