[IRCA] TP for 22Oct09 from Victoria: late, but not great

[IRCA] TP for 22Oct09 from Victoria: late, but not great

	Sorry for the delay in getting yesterday's report out, but for historical sake, hear's my take on the morning.  Not that good, but a number of decent JJ catches on the lower half of the band.  SF 71, A2, K5.  I listened between 13:50 and 14:17.  "6" unless noted:

531:  JJ at 8
549:  7
558:  8 level music at 14:01
567:  9 level JJ
585:  JJ at 7
594:  JJ and weak cochannel (CC) at 9 level
603:  8 level music and weak coch
612
621:  8 level with several cochannels with the N. Korean under.
657:  7 level N. Korea
666:  7 level JJ
693:  7 level JJ
702:  7 level with 702 and 702.1
711:  KBS1 at 7 level at 14:06
738:  9 level.  Very strong CC music. Presumably the Taiwan Fisheries station
747:  JJ at 7
756
765:  music at 7
774:  9 level JJ only sl over CC cochannel
801:  N. Korea at 7
319
828:  8 level with JJ and 2 cochannels (CC)
837:  8 level JOQK // 594 and weak coch at 14:10
846
855:  7 level N. Korea
873:  8 level not JJ, but rather KCBS
882:  7 level KCBS as well
936
954:  7 level
963:  7 level 2 cochannels with CC and CRI
972:  7
981:  7 level CC
1017:  7 level
1143
1206:  7
1251
1278:  7 level
1341
1377:  8 level at 14:16
1566:  7 level HLAZ at 14:17
1575:  7 level VOA early.

That was it for a lackluster morning....Walt