[IRCA] TP for 23Oct09 from Victoria: Poor

[IRCA] TP for 23Oct09 from Victoria: Poor

Listened this morning between 13:20 and 14:12 and noted things to be worse than yesterday morning, with nothing much at all in the upper half (or even upper 2/3), and what remained wasn't very exciting, although things appeared to be improving when I had to head to work.  SF 72, A17, K4.  As always "6" unless otherwise noted:

279
529:  SQM at 9
531:  8 level JJ at 13:42 and again at 14:12 recheck
540:  nothing early, but 9 level CNR1 at 14:05
558:  7
567:  9 level JJ
594:  9 level JJ and fair cochannel at 14:07
603:  7 level but IBOC +++
612:  8 level JJ at 14:06
621:  7 level at 14:09 plus het
666:  JJ at 7 level
675, 702
711:  KBS1 at 8
738:  7
747:  7 level JJ
756,
765:  7
774:  9 level JJ and weak cochannel
801:  7
819:  7
828:  9 level JJ
846
855:  North Korea and cochannel at 7
864:  music at 7 level 13:49
873:  9 level JJ at 14:09.  8 level earlier
882, 918, 945
954:  7 level
963
1053:  8 level strong jammer at 13:55
1134:  7
1143:
1242:  7 level at 13:55
1575:  6 only

Crummy morning, but it's nice to have a break from the incredible ones we have had this season!   .....Walt