Re: [IRCA] TP's still coming in

Conditions weren't all that great today as it turned out. The upper part of the band was completely devoid of TPs, and the lower part had the usual stations mostlya bit weaker than normal. 747 was sometimes stronger than the domestics on 750 740 & 730. 729 and 774 were also good, but they were the exceptions.

Bruce

Bruce Portzer wrote:
I slept through the DX this morning while the SDR did all the work and didn't get to the radio until 1506 UT.

747 is still putting in decent audio at 1530. 693 had good audio until a few minutes ago, but the carrier is still there. 594 was OK, but now there are just weak traces. I haven't found much else except for a het on 891.
Once I have some breakfast I'll check the SDR files.

Bruce