[IRCA] unID on 820 . . . Maybe Radio Paradise? Maybe Not.

After reading Rob Ross's post on the IRCA reflector, I decided to check
to see if I could duplicate what he heard (820 R. Paradise (St. Kitts
and Nevis) and Venezuela strong on 750).  Nothing on 750 but a weaker
than normal WSB and WBAP on 820.  However, staying on 820, I rotated the
Eton 90 degrees, I heard very light instrumental music interspersed with
some woman and a man talking in an unknown language (sounded FF).  I
could not catch an ID at 0100.  It did NOT match R. Paradise's stream at
all which had a yelling preacher but what I heard at 0100 seemed to
exactly match Rob's description of his 2145 reception.

Oddly it seemed gone after 0100 EDT.  Maybe they signed off?  I'll try
again.

820 unID 10-23 0100 Weak in WBAP null with light instrumental music
interspersed with bits of talking by a man and woman in an unknown
language (FF?).  No apparent ID at 0100.  Seemed completely gone after
0100 (signed off???).  Did not match R. Paradise's stream but these
aren't always //. (DH-IN)

Dave Hascall
Indianapolis
Eton E-100