[IRCA] Catching Up- Recent Logs

It's been hectic lately, with my wife in the hospital over the last
few days, but I did manage to get some good ultralight DXing in, so
below is a summation of the last week's logs, all on my various
ultralights barefoot.

October 20
980	WJYK  Chase City VA, 0730, heard an ID under WTEM
1220	WGNY Newburgh NY, 1800, “Hudson Valley Oldies, AM 1220 and 1490”
1160	WJFJ  Tyron NC, 1815, heard ID for “WJFJ.com”
930	WLLL  Lynchburg VA, 1840, “…central Virginia’s only…AM 930, WLLL”
into Southern Gospel

October 21, 2009
1410	WHLN Harlan KY, 0605, probable, mentions of “Kentucky Department
of…” and “…university of…Richmond”, under WPOP
1690	WMLB  Avondale Estates GA, 0620, “AM 1690, Voice of the Arts”
Jazz-type vocals
1140	 UNID, 0645, someone with classical music under WRVA, thought I
heard R. Relog-type time pips, Spanish talk, Cuba?
1130	 UNID, 0715, urban gospel music under WBBR, WRRL Rainelle WV or
WEAF Springdale SC?

October 22, 2009
770	WYRV Cedar Bluff VA, presumed, 0630, local ads and announcements,
mentions of Virginia, quickly faded out, no ID

Now at 617 ultralight stations.  It's been a very good week!

I am taking a quickie drive up to Portland, Maine this weekend, so I'm
going to check on some New England graveyarders.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE
www.pilgrimway.org/dx
http://wdx3iao.blogspot.com/