[IRCA] TP for 21Oct09 from Victoria: JJ

Very distinctive music on NHK1 stations allowed for quick // and noted the same flute tune at 14:30 on 531, 540 (very strong!), 567, 576, 585,594, 612 and 666 too.  Strange to jump every 9 kHz channel to hear the same music!  Clearly, though, there was a lot of cochannel activity.  For instance Brisbane is strongly cochannel the JJ on 612 at 14:36.  I slept in a bit today, so missed out on the action, but I'm calling this a good Japanese morning, based on my brief time at the dials!  ....Walt