Re: [IRCA] My first TP ever (JOIB-747)

really belated report:

I think I got my first ever TP too -- Japan 747 / 774 last year at this
time, with my 7030 plugged into the Toyota, and a LW laid out on the beach.
But I never did get an ID, even though Colin assured me the format matched
(English lessons).

I intended to try again soon but my power outlet in the car went out of
service . . . now it's finally fixed, and I hope to try again shortly

I hope to get an ID this time

ef
Vancouver
Tercel Wagon at Kits Beach