[IRCA] CROATIA 1134 ....Strong tonight on 2 Different ULR's!!!

[IRCA] CROATIA 1134 ....Strong tonight on 2 Different ULR's!!!

Hi Guys:

At 2030 EDT I have 1134 Zadar CROATIA in Slavic Language and Music with
a NICE Signal on 2 Different ULRs (The Only 2 Have Tried so far!!).

The ETON E100 Slider with Narrow Murata Filter and the TECSUN PL-310
BAREFOOT are receiving this Equal Strength.

The Amazing thing is that I am in my Basement Family Room about 5 Feet
BELOW GROUND!!

I've heard of DXing GRAVEYARD Stations...but Man.....another foot and
I'd be in the Graveyard Literally!!

If anyone needs CROATIA on Ultralight...tonight is a Good Night to try!!

And yes...it's a RELOG for The ULR LOG!!

Looked around and haven't found any other Trans Atlantics yet however.......

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA