Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 10-17... Another Late Surge

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 10-17... Another Late Surge

Actually, Gary, 1215 is not very often active here either, so when it had
decent audio, I was surprised and interested.....Walt

--
Walter (Volodya) Salmaniw, MD
Victoria, BC, Canada