[IRCA] Arizona TP's for 10-16-09

Listened from 1250-1355 ut and the conditions were very good and I think that they were the best so far this year.  Carriers were heard on the top and bottom of the band but as Dennis siad they were the best on the lower part of the band.  I did hear a carrier on 1134 at 1320 ut with local KQNA-1130 on.

531   JOQG Japan heard at 1335 ut just above noise level.
567   JOIK Japan hrd at 1333 ut poor.
585   JOPG Japan hrd at 1335 ut very poor.
594   JOAK Japan hrd at 1336 ut fair.
657   N. Korea hrd at 1337 ut poor.
693   JOAB Japan hrd at 1343 ut in //with JOUB.
747   JOIB Japan hrd at  1338 ut poor.
774   JOUB Japan hrd at 1343 ut with a great signal.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8