[IRCA] Hey...KOKK 1210 was my 40th STATE on Ultralight DX!! Almost missed that!!

[IRCA] Hey...KOKK 1210 was my 40th STATE on Ultralight DX!! Almost missed that!!

Hi Guys:

 I was just updating the ULR Logbook for last night's DX....and I just
realized that my Logging of 1210 KOKK from Huron, SOUTH DAKOTA is a NEW
STATE on ULR...and is also my 40th STATE Logged on Ultralight Radio!!! I
thought I already had South Dakota....but it was NORTH Dakota I have
already logged!! Yahoo.........40 States on ULR......

I think they start getting REALLY HARD now if I remember correctly....as
I have 45 States for the OVERALL LOG...and those last 5 were tough!!

Anyways...I hit a Milestone and didn't even know it til just a few
minutes ago........

73................ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA