From: "Bruce Portzer" <bportzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:36:11 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [IRCA] KBRW-680 QSL

Yesterday, I received a QSL from a long sought DX target.

KBRW sent a friendly e-mail reply to e-mail report + audio file in less
than a day.  V/s Mike Lane, GM said he tried DXing when he first arrived
in Barrow 30+ years ago, but the only station he could regularly hear
was WLW (in addition to unid Asians).

I've uploaded the audio clip in case anyone wants to hear it
http://home.comcast.net/~bportzer/KBRW-680_0900_10-3-09.mp3

This was at Grayland on October 3.  I'm still amazed at how well KBRW
made it through KNBR

Bruce