[IRCA] MW DX

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Sitting on 1220 kHz this evening ...

1100 CHSC ON St. Catherines - weak, almost no signal thrown this way, it appears. It took me forever to log this one when I lived 30 miles further east in Rochester.

1800    WHK    OH    Cleveland

1815    WGNY    NY    Newburgh - IDs for WGNY and WDLC 1490 Port Jervis

1830 WQUN CT Hamden - NOS music // web stream. Last night around this time I heard traffic for the Merritt Parkway, which is what got me looking here again. This is a new one here. Looked like it powered down at 1830.