[IRCA] MN: TAs heard last night on PL-300!

[IRCA] MN: TAs heard last night on PL-300!

The evening started out below average, but reception improved to at least average about 0500. On the PL-300, with help from the Tecsun loop, I heard France on 945 & 1206, and the shocker, Voice of Russia via Germany on 1323! English with 1 million watts. That's the first time I had a separation of only 3 kHz on any cheap portable. But I'm almost certain I'll make a 2 KHz separation when my PL-310 arrives in a few days.

Other somewhat interesting things last light, on E1, a couple more from France, 1215 UK was briefly clear enough to tell it was English (thru WOAI-1200 IBOC); other probable UK stations 693 & 909, & Spain on several frequencies; probable Belgium on 927, thought maybe it sounded like French? Holland? on 675 & 747. Earlier in the evening had audio from presumed Saudi Arabia on 1521. Two million watts! 73, George S., MN