[IRCA] Slovak unid 855

I posted the tip on HCDX as there are a lot of European DXers on that
refector and I got several replies. Most seem to think it is Romania we
logged, even though in the Slovak language, which is not Romanian. One
poster said, "if" we got the Russian, that is one heck of a great catch.
I kind of have my doubts, unless the Russian is running high power. They
are listed at 50 KW in the Volga area. Now it is possible there may be
some "unlisted" station, but I would think any station that we could
hear on the West Coast would have some power and others in Europe would
have reported it. Since Romania does have many that speak Bulgarian,
that is possible too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin