[IRCA] My woman from Tokyo !

Japan into IL this morning weakly but audio // on 693 and 747. Mostly a soft voiced gal in JJ.

TP carriers noted on 972, almost audio level, 774 (too much WBBM), 873, 594, and a weak 891 het on WLS w/CJDC under.

Talk occ. coming up on 750 at times with WSB phased and later when they'd totally faded but all of a sudden at 6:42 CDT CK-750 oldies popped in out of no where. One of these days I'll get this good enoough during a break to ID what I think is Alaska.

73 and back to bed.. KAZ