Re: [IRCA] CBC 570 Whitehorse

At 10:13 PM 10/7/2009, you wrote:

>Just listening to the parallel programming on 570 and 690...
>
>Whitehorse? I never heard that before.
>
>540 from SASK is pinning the meter in the Eton E1 barefoot.
>What is up tonight with the signal strengths?
That's correct, Colin.  I reported it earlier as coming in very well.  Not heard in Victoria too often.  Nick has heard it a number of times in the past, and so I've been listening for it from time to time, but rarely hearing it.  Came in very well tonight, though. 860 Prince Rupert is also a really easy to hear // and always very strong ...Walt