[IRCA] TAs

Hi All:

Many TAs in here tonight. First noted over an hour before local sunset. Most TA split frequencies across the band had at least a carrier, many had audio, tho mostly faint. A couple of surprises heard, english pop music on 945 which paralled 1377 was Toulouse, France and the UK's Talksport on 1089, neither of which is heard often here, whereas Talksport on 1053 is much more common as is France on 1377. Two men talking rapidly in Spanish on 855 was most certainly Spain which is a new country for me. I also heard music and arabic language spoken on 1476 which could have been the UAE, plus music and arabic type chanting on 1404 which could have been Iran, so 2 tentatives there. An hour or so after local sunset the US stations had faded up, most TAs were nothing but faint carriers. Nothing but faint carriers heard on longwave.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030+, Quantum Phaser and EWE's of 110' & 125'