Re: [IRCA] RFC - Oct 7 2009 - MP3 soundbyte - is there jamming?

At 01:17 PM 10/7/2009, you wrote:

>http://www.dxer.ca/file-area/doc_details/268-774-khz-oct-07-2009-nhk-chinese-jamming
>
>Classic recording of NHK on 774khz this morning at LSR -
>
>Are the wacky sound effects in the background jamming or part of the program material?
>
>Thanks!

There definitely sounds like some CW initially, but I have heard no jammers using CW in the Pacific.  In the old days, Soviet jammers frequently had call letter IDs, but these days they're usually white noise or simply relaying local programming.  Don't think so, Colin.  ?Mixing product or image sneaking it there? ....Walt