Re: [IRCA] Powerline noise

Rick,

Thanks. There is more to have done. Since the property in question is
private and there was nobody home, all the PP&L people could do is to
move the downlead of the electic fence away from the downspout and leave
their card and ask them to call. They will instruct the people how to
solve the issue. Hopefuly they will comply so my problem will be gone
permanently.  PP&L will call me in a week or two to give me the results.
Being metal against metal, when it is dry I get the noise, but as soon
as the sun goes down te moisture here on the coast collects and the
noise is pretty much gone until it dries out.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager