From: "Jim Renfrew" <jrenfrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 2:32:16 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Amdx] [IRCA] 531 Faroes!

OK, a new country here!  Faroes is #61.  Wahoo!

Right now , 0229 EDT / 0629z the program is very distinctive, a woman
talking with a child // web audio.

In Newfoundland I've usually noted this with continuous music.  Nice to get
some talking.  Seems about 8-10 seconds delayed.

Go get'em you Oregon Territory DXers.

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY