Re: [IRCA] BC TAs

I just returned home from being out for the evening, and all the TA action
must be gone. I don't find any hets or 9 kHz signals at 0555 except a
presumed Tahiti on 738.

I would have suspected 1215 Absolute Radio would be in at least a het, as
it's their local SR right now, but not even a trace showing with the "zoom"
tool of Perseus.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
http://fivebelow.squarespace.com