Re: [IRCA] BC TAs .... from the Netherlands

Re: [IRCA] BC TAs .... from the Netherlands

Thanks for the tip Nick, finally managed to match up the web stream with 747 here also. A bit earlier managed to do the same with the Czech station on 954. Still a few signals around, including Arabic music on 981 (Algeria?). The UK station on 1089 at times is at the best level I ever remember hearing it. Certainly another exceptional evening.

73,

Nigel

Nick Hall-Patch wrote:

Think that I've dug out a couple of Dutch stations, R. 5 on 747 (there right now w/woman talking about 15 seconds ahead of the webstream, then man on the hour), and R. Maria on 675 a little earlier w/organ mx and vocals, though really hard to relate to the webstream.

Both of these had poor signals at best in the splatter.

Nick