Re: [IRCA] BC TAs (and AB)

Work had me away for a few days and I just got back half an hour ago. After that fabulous evening on Saturday I really didn't expect things to be still hopping tonight, but indeed they are. Hate to think what I missed while I was away! Tonight isn't up to Saturday's standard, but certainly interesting. Highlights I've found thus far:

1548 - Voice of Russia in English from Moldova, and pretty consistent over the last 20 minutes
1269 - Germany, with a very clear signal
1089 - Russian rather than the usual UK
1044 -  man/woman talking
954 - man speaking, but too weak to determine language
963 - audio for a few minutes
864 - usually France, but sounds more like Egypt at the moment
855 - Spain and someone else
819 - man speaking over musical background. Likely Egypt again (a phrase I never expected to be typing!)
711 - France

Interestingly 1215 isn't doing much, weakish audio at best.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Nick Hall-Patch wrote:

Nothing really strong, but pretty interesting, as several have weak audio at 0250UT.   1215 and 1134 of course, but 819 sounded vaguely Arabic (man chanting, then stringed music? no // on 12050 from here), and 864 may have had a FF inflection to the man's voice, but really too weak to tell.  702 and 855 had good carriers.

Nick