[IRCA] TP Carriers this A.M. in N. Alabama ??

[IRCA] TP Carriers this A.M. in N. Alabama ??

JD-

On another DX list, Bruce Conti, on DXpedition on Prince Edward Island, reported the following:

Japan-693 hrd Oct 6 0840 UTC //774 kHz.

So. Korea-963 Oct 6 0950 UTC //972 kHz.

So, you are correct.  TP DX is possible from the East Coast - in this case the east coast of Canada.

73,

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Mass.
http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?t=228